Moon River Swamp Fox IPA, Ep. 96

Posted by Paulon March 29, 2010 |
Moon River Swamp Fox IPA, Ep. 96

This week we take on a beer that many of you can’t get your hands on unless you come to Georgia. It’s Moon River Brewing’s Swamp Fox IPA. Yes, it’s about time we talked about a beer brewed by our own John Pinkerton! John talks about what goes into this hop explosion, where the name came from, and shares lots of great brewing info as always!! Savannah is a great tourist destination, so when you finally get here, be sure to stop by Moon River and sample the many great beers brewed there!

• Marco Said,

Very good show guys! Keep em coming.

Posted on March 30th, 2010 at 12:29 pm

• Keith Barnett Said,

Hey guys loved the show. The more I see of the show and Moon River the more I think I need to make a (albeit long) road trip to Savannah and Moon River. You guys rock! Can’t wait to taste all those good southern beers you can’t get here in the Northwest. Keep up the good work !
    Cheers,
    Keith

Posted on March 30th, 2010 at 11:12 pm

• David Said,

Come on Keith! First beer’s on me.

David

Posted on April 2nd, 2010 at 12:59 pm

• Ryan Said,

I’m glad to see this and glad that you guys have gotten your beer out there. We now carry some of the Moon River beers at Taco Mac, so I have had a chance to try then and enjoy them.

It was great to see John and David at the Cask off a couple weeks back. Hope to visit you guys down there soon.

Posted on April 5th, 2010 at 1:25 am

• Bryan Said,

Nice show guys, love the fun history fact that went into the name…

Posted on April 14th, 2010 at 4:09 pm

• Anthony Said,

Glad to see a Moon River beer finally on the show. I actually made it over to Moon River a couple of months ago and got the sampler. All great beers! Even got to have some again at the Classic City Brewfest in Athens. If you’re in Savannah, you have to stop in at Moon River. The food is outstanding as well.

Posted on April 28th, 2010 at 9:35 am