BridgePort Brewing Company: Summer Squeeze, Ep. 169

Posted by Paulon July 28, 2012 |
BridgePort Brewing Company: Summer Squeeze, Ep. 169

In the heat of the summer, there’s nothing like a cold beer! Even better, there’s nothing like a cold American craft beer!! This week on Beer America TV we’re talking about BridgePort Brewing’s Summer Squeeze. Brewed with Lemon grass and Yuzu, this “Bright Ale” is clean, crisp and leaves you with a bit of citrus at the end – perfect for a warm summer day!

• Thomas Rowe/ The Beer Doctor Said,

Excellent episode. Here in southwestern Ohio, my go-to summer beer is Hudepohl Summer Pils. A delicious pure lager that produces citrus notes, using only the four ingredients. Hope you get a chance to check it out. Cheers!
    The Beer Doctor

Posted on July 28th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Thanks for the comment Dr! I’ve never heard of Hudapohl, but now I need to look for it. My favorite all time summer beer is still Bells Oberon, but unfortunately I can’t get it in upstate NY. Cheers to your summer and thanks again!!

Posted on July 29th, 2012 at 9:24 am

• Frank Russo Said,

Paul & John thanks. I am not one to do a lot of posting etc but every now and then I pop up and let you know I am enjoying the work you 2 are doing and I have not missed an episode, at least that I know of.

Frank
    Savannah

Posted on July 29th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

• Paul Leone Said,

You rock Frank, we sooooo appreciate you visting and watching our little vlogs!

Posted on July 30th, 2012 at 10:09 am

• Mike Said,

Nice job, guys. As a former resident of Upstate New York (Oneonta), I really appreciate the exposure that you give to the “smaller” brewers out there! You should “go back home” Paul and do a few more Ommegang selections, or even Ithaca Beer Company (Flower Power!!!)

Posted on July 30th, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Thanks Mike! Now that i’m back “home”, i do plan on more vists in your direction, especially Ommegang and my friends at the Cooperstown Brewing Company. I haven’t had Flower Power, but now that you mention it, I may have to make a trip to Wegmans today and grab it 🙂 Thanks again for taking the time to not only watch our episodes, but comment as well!!

Posted on July 31st, 2012 at 9:49 am